Welcome to Kytelers Inn, Kilkenny, One of the oldest Inns in Ireland.
A truly historical venue with an intriguing background. But you will have to visit to hear the whole story.
Kyteler's News & UpdatesKyteler's Inn crowned Ireland's Best Tourist Bar »
Medieval Week 2014 - Fri 28th March to Sun 6th April 2014 »
- Friday @9.30pm Acousticats Irish Songs & Ballads
- Saturday @10pm Roisin Dubh Lively Trad Session
- Sunday @ 6.30pm Generation 5 - local soft rock cover band
- Sunday @ 9.30pm Tomas Jackman popular Sunday session
Blues Dance Class & Social event
Mondays @ 8pm
NOTE: COURTYARD renovations currently in progress - apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- old fashioned and retro dishes served for Lunch - Got a favourite? Please ask.
- To check out what dish is on this week check out #throwbackthursday @kytelers
Any group (large or small) looking to experience the IRISH BEATS (Bodhran) session, THE REEL IRISH SESSION (trad & dancers), TUNES & TALES (seanachie & music) these can be arranged with a little prior notice.
Kyteler's Awards / Credits
Licensing Bar Awards, Restaurant Association of Ireland awards, Certificates of Excellence, Failte Ireland Accreditation, restaurant reviews to name but a few.
Dame Alice Kyteler
Check out the spooky story of Alice Kyteler on UnXplained on the TV3 Player